1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Like To Win Two Hospitality Tickets For Bsb Round 8 At Cadwell Park (27-29 August 2016)???

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Jun 1, 2016.

1. No thanks, I would rather gouge my eyes out than have anything to do with MCE again.

2. No matter how many times you say him, he isn't going to win. I've checked and he isn't even racing in this series :smileys:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Guiver... Morris... Atkinson...

4. Guiver....Brown.....Morris

5. Any of them any use?

6. ET must have some inside information so here i go.

Guiver
    Brown
    Bump

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. that's going down as your official entry :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. If I win you can come along as my +1 and help me set fire to that Big Ed creature if you like (seeing as though we appear to share a mutual hatred ).

9. Will do,but find me the MD instead.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Guiver, Morris, Neary,

11. Uncle Tom
    Cobley
    Hmmmmmmmm

12. 1 Guiver
    2 Neary
    3 Morris

13. did everyone get one of these or have i actually won?

Capture.PNG

14. @Red899 - How can you have won when the racing is this coming weekend? As i said in the body of the comp unfortunately "due to software architectural limitations in this section of the forum please ignore the options offered to you in the official entry form - Please record your three choices in the following thread/link."

You were the first to register your entry and so it just picked your username up first. Sorry but you're going to have to wait till the races have been run to see who's actually won :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. lol i did wonder

16. that is one crappy bit of "software" though :tearsofjoy:

17. No it's not for all the other comps. This one, with all the variables (suggested by DUK), gave us the problem. As I said before this was pointed out right at the very start.

18. lol fair enough not moaning for the record found it quite funny

Do Not Sell My Personal Information