1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Wrapped V4s

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by evoboy, Jun 28, 2019.

1. And price list.

2. Heres my number if u want to chat, i have a fixed price for a full bike

• Like Like x 1
  3. Recommend @evoboy. He did mine. Great job and reasonably priced :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Here’s mine. Any excuse :rolleyes:

F39A8CFF-3980-418B-8F7B-6B38FDE665B9.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  5. 1148C2D6-3665-4258-A7EA-FC13F28FEC07.jpeg BST’s rule :upyeah:
    (other makes are available)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Could we please have a rule that the very first thing to be wrapped on EVERY V4 DUC has to be that sore thumb frame rail. You have my permission to use insulating tape, duct tape, sticky back plastic, whatever. Just go out, and cover it up. NOW!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Nothing wrong with it

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. V4 should come from the factory with a free wrap :) Thats a great job @evoboy ; I know from doing this with track fairings that's it's near impossible to get it so perfect without some serious skills and experience.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Thank you for the comment, i agree, the amont of ppl who have contacted me after watching a utube thinking its not that hard, get started and think , stuff that!
    Its not easy!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ha, says the bloke with the RSV4. All owners have MY permission to throw a cam net over them when not locked up in the garage :laughing:

11. Yeah, not a job to be undertaken after having just returned from the pub :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::dizzy:...... :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information