1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsbk Starts This Weekend

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Scott going well and topped FP2.

2. im on amazon on my smart tv... im not seeing eurosport player.... i have at the top, search (whuich i have tried) home, moivies, tv shows, kids, sport, purchases and rentals...
    when i click on sport i get
    included with prime:sport live and upcoming (this menu only runs till midnight but no mention of wsb)
    included with prime: sport recently added (no mention of wsb)
    included with prime: movies for sports fans... blah blah...
    im watching tennis live now (i think its live!) so im guessing im o the right track and they just havnt posted after midnight viewing yet?
    what time is the first race?
    lo, sorry @Bluehawk ! anyone else feel free to help out here!!!

3. C3729EA0-B74D-4566-85E6-AB9A1E41C508.png Can’t see anything related to WSB either .. I see Eurosport , but this is the message when clicking

4. 560B60AA-B8DA-45F2-B764-3990EF7D9F33.png

• Like Like x 1
  5. so we cant watch this? (not you and me) (bit soon for that!) but us prime subscribers...typical....

6. Well I can ... I have a Eurosport subscription also . You , sir , are shit out of luck

7. i dont know.. i know you are in windsor, cant be that hard to track you down! what time is the race bro?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Should be a drop down with channels then Eurosport app.? I’ll have a look on my laptop over the weekend and screenshot it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Yep, this is how you open it. Think it’s an extra for the app subscription, but don’t think it’s much.

3420041B-8548-4552-AA29-30ABA8ACDE34.jpeg

6D2BEBB4-9CF8-4D98-A8DA-A4A0EA40159D.jpeg

169625C1-7A16-48E4-B958-B51BF9CFBECD.jpeg

10. yea, thats a totally different format to what im seeing . im thinking although im paying for prime (dont get me started on how that happened) im not getting these add on bits... i will try it on the laptop rather than tv as the smarty tv aint that smart... thanks so far though dude:upyeah:

11. highlights of race 1 are on youtube....cracking start!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Wow. What a race.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Reas going top have his hands full if the first race is anything to go by...

14. what time is the next race?

15. Sprint race is 12:45am Sunday and race 2 3:45am (GMT)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. just watched those highlights! wow! cracking racing alright.... i could get into this! (watching it i mean)

• Like Like x 1
  17. im all amazon primed up now!!! just need to work out if i can record it or have to stay up....

• Like Like x 1
  18. I’ve not got amazon prime but once it has aired is it not just available to stream at your will? Or is it just a live streaming channel?

19. The race reminded me of Foggy and Chili etc battles. Awesome.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information