1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wsbk Starts This Weekend

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Feb 25, 2020.

1. after the highlights youtube has put on the 2005 laguna seca gp... hayden was fast as fuck!!!

2. doesnt seem to be as i cant find todays race on prime... but that could just be my lack of skills... bt sport is or was the same in that the on demand didnt show up for afew days if at all.. bit shit for the money you pay

3. I used to love Nicky H. What a cool dood he was. RIP

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. yeah he was awesome .. dont think he would go down as one of the all times greats re ability (although anyone to take a gp title or even contend is pretty special) but certainly on sportsmanship and the way he conducted himself he would.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. One swallow does not a wife make....PI often gives up this kind of racing

6. true dat....

7. Available now on Eurosport 'On Demand' (phone app + laptop browser). This is working out for me at £39.99 for 12 months :). Just a shame browser & app don't work on my FireHD tablet. First-world issue tho;)...and a cracking first race!

8. Just paid my 6.99 to add the eurosport subscription to Amazon prime - worth every penny - great race - fingers crossed the season brings more of this - reminds me of the good old days!

I found it has all of the coverage on catchup - both the highlights and the recording of the live broadcast.

I just used the search function as it doesn’t always show up in the menu until you have watched a few and it learns your preferences.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Just signed up for the year and watched the first race. Sent my mate my login details as he did the same for me last year.

10. It’s on itv4 next week as well if you aren’t bothered about the live broadcast

35A35B7C-8A36-4600-AA4F-7BD050DEEB37.jpeg

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. remind me where that deal is? i have singed up for a 7 day free trial but it will be 6.99 a month there after

12. £39.99 for the Eurosport app for the year.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just go here https://www.eurosportplayer.com/ and hit Subscribe. Doing it for the year gives you laptop/PC access for Live & On-Demand and the phone app does the same... Cheaper than doing it monthly for the 6-7 months we're interested in for the bikes (WSBK & BSB)...

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Best value is to pay for Eurosport on demand up front for £39.99 for the year. But I found the Eurosport App wasn’t available on my Samsung smart TV (too old) so I went with the Amazon Prime.

If you have a newer TV you may find the Eurosport App is available - for Samsung thats around late 2017 onwards.

I have just dragged out my fire tv stick and the dedicated Eurosport App is available on there - if I might check it out and switch subscriptions if it looks like it’s worth it.

The App should also be available on Apple TV if you have one but I haven’t confirmed that as I never use it.

While I’m on the subject - if you have the free BT sport app included in your EE contract and a Samsung TV and phone you can mirror the phone to the TV without paying the extra fee BT usually charge. More hassle than having the App on the TV but that’s an expensive monthly subscription.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. thanks dude... lol...this will take a lil bit to digest... im still trying to work out how to login to amazon! i think i have just paid the 39.00 for eurosport but now i cant seem to access it on my tv.. not too much of a prob as i can get it on my laptop... now i just have to work out how to cancel the amazon thing after the free trial... they dont make it easy...

16. :laughing: Any time you need help with geeky tech stuff i’ll do my best to help! But I have no filter as to appropriate level of tech knowledge so let me know if it’s too much!

To cancel your Amazon channel - On the amazon website - login - then go to ‘Accounts & Lists’ - on that page, scroll down and find ‘Prime Video Channels’ in the ‘Memberships and subscriptions’

77457992-BA7C-4C97-A3E4-5BBFEEA13577.jpeg

17. thanks dude! it is helpful stuff and i appreciate it! i am so useless with tech its embarrassing... my old man was teaching me machine code 40 years ago and i could write basic programs at 10 years old... i just turned my back on it and now i struggle with a smart phone..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Rea still looks like he going to win races

But that was a good watch

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. just watch race 2 highlights on you tube as the replay of the race doesnt seem to be on the eurosport player yet... no bother. another good race although the highlights i watched were a bit choppy and changey... wont spoil it but if the rest of the season is close to this, im in!

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Its just come up on Eurosport

Do Not Sell My Personal Information