1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale X Lite Pure Carbon Sale Helmet Large

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by tricolore, Apr 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Had for about 18 months and covered approx 500 - 600 short rides distance. Size Large. Never dropped, always cleaned, put in bag and box and stored in garage. Comes with new un used clear visor and pin lock. £150:00 plus postage to UK.

DDCB8076-BA94-4658-94B0-15B63E8D7F38.jpeg

2. I’ve never tried one of these, what size do you use in other makes? I’m a Large in Shoei.

Also any idea what the P&P May be to uk mainland (CH46)?

3. Check postagesupermarket.com for Parcel Force 24/48 Discount - well under £10 I would think :):upyeah:

4. I’m a Large in Arai and Shoei NXR and the XLite is a similar fit.

Think RM special delivery has £250 Insurance included but a bit more expensive, call it a tenner if you’re interested...

5. How come you’re selling? Didn’t you like it?

6. Got another 2 older XLites and could do with a bit of cash tbh....

7. Fair enough. Last questions (I promise). Any marks or damage to it? I know you state it hasn’t been dropped but the picture is a bit limited. Do you find it a similar fit to your Shoei?

8. There’s no marks ....,

I tried on an NXR 6 months ago and felt a bit tighter around the cheeks but mine is used so you’d expect it to be I guess. The only helmet in a large that doesn’t fit is an AGV, always tight on my forehead.

Let me know if you’re still interested and I’ll send you more photos..

9. Hi, yes I’m interested, if you’ve got more photos that’d be great.

10. @Lord Farquaad These are the best lids I've ever owned. Others on here have switched to Xlite and loved them. You really can't go wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I nearly bought it yesterday - though he was pontifercating too much at that price :eek:

12. Does anyone on this thread know if it’s sold

13. No - thought you were the first serious enquiry :bucktooth:

14. @tricolore

15. It’s still for sale and have replied to justatad

• Like Like x 3
  16. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information