1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XDiavel Xdiavel Media

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Rob, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Manuals

Attached Files:

2. Much better looking then the original and the exhaust pipes look rude. The pillion seat pad idea is good if it folds away but the forward footrests would put me off if I was in the market for one.

3. Love it. Got my name down for one just for the launch control alone!

Roll on February ;-)

4. For the first time ever I'm tempted...(note I'm still coming off some top shelf drugs)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Is this available alongside the original or is that now obsolete?

6. This is an extra model.

7. that is a great looking bike, looks less bulky than current, it is very tempting :)

8. Looks good in the fast colour. image.png
    I cropped the pic to lose the crud catcher.

• Like Like x 2
  9. am i the only one that see's a R8 in it?
    t,covers v.cheesy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. not sure about it in red, i think it looks a lot meaner in black,if you've never tried the feet forward riding position i think you will be surprised at how comfortable it is

11. Lunch control eh definitely aimed at the US market :)

eating-time-table.jpg

12. You do realise there's no such thing as a free launch, don't you?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. I like the exhaust and I think they made the bike looking quite mean. Without riding I can't comment but seems like a fun bike. For American market it's good but what about the European? Anyway looks great.

14. By the way I wish they can put a quickshifter and cruise control and Good suspension on diavel

15. read somewhere it going be $25K in the States so will it be the same but in pounds in the UK??

16. £15,795 in standard trim, and £18,395 if you want the S model. Bargain!

17. it looks amazing and i am sure it rides amazing too. But in rainy uk i don't know if its the best bike. Majority of my biker friends normally commute and travel and cruise in one bike :)or some people have two bikes. i am always two up and i was quite please there was an image on this bike which shows two up. i had dial before first generation, amazing bike to commute but don't know how this will do :) i have a multi DVT now and its nice to commute on it does everything :) Xdiavel is beautiful as pretty as 1299S !

18. I was in the dealer today, and they said lot of interest in this bike, I get the feeling they have another bigger success on their hands :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Looks fantastic with some useful features not seen on the existing Diavel. Having ridden lots of feet forward Harley's (including the one I've had for 14yrs), I find it pretty uncomfortable as it puts a lot of strain on the lower back. Surprisingly my Monster is more comfortable (ok, maybe not the seat). It will be interesting to see if it sells well in Europe.

I'm shopping for a new bike next year so I'll be giving the XDiavel a try - probaly before getting a gen2 Diavel...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information