1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas Shopping At Tesco

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Typical :rolleyes: we only argue about where the Tesco's are up here, not as crass as ramming in the car parks :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nuking on a Tesco thread :bucktooth:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
  3. Ah, they just built it next to your 'Orangery' o_O

4. I don't even think orangery is a peoper word....

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. He was a shop lifter and had already assulted security staff, the public were trying to help, North West London.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. 18 plate car, shoplifting must pay!!!

7. Stolen :thinkingface:

8. Crossed my mind.....

9. Fucking bellend got a golf club in his hand.

10. Bloody golf players !

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. tbh they were not talking in a northern accent were they

12. Ahh odd that they would hire a car to go stealing, wonder what they will say when they take it back, lol

13. Girl parking.
    Normal.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Motability scammer=free new car. Nailed on!

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. The article states one of the bystanders was seriously injured. Hopefully it shouldnt be too difficult to track this twat down from the rental company plus his mug is probably on at least two or three mobile phones. What an utter knob. I'm guessing he'll grow to love reaching for the soap.

16. I would have thought for the time all that was happening Tescos might have had a lorry to block the entrance to stop him getting out and wait for the police to arrive.

17. I’m reading it’s a broken back for one poor woman who got mowed down.

They want hobbling. Stick the crates they stole between the ankles and fetch the sledgehammer.

18. Trouble is, plod will be too busy chasing UFOs to do much about it. Maybe send a patrol car in a few weeks...

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Perhaps he voted remain,

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information