1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas Shopping At Tesco

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Nah, definitely a Texiter. Those who voted remain were standing around. Merry Xmas.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nah, remain voters were all busy inside stocking up on French cheeses and German sausage because they think nobody outside the EU has ever tasted them:thinkingface:

3. Nah, the remainders were sticking said sausages in their ears, up thier nose, and up thier bums o_O

4. There was the original video out there that has everyone's faces, and no plate. maybe it has been taken down

5. They have apparently found the car dumped in Watford. Hopefully they will soon catch up with the Neanderthaal f*ckwit and maybe introduce him to some less than sympathetic members of the injured woman's family (who's Christmas and potentially her life he has ruined). I am sure they will welcome him with open arms and baseball bats. Just a few well placed blows to the knees should see him right. Let's see how he copes with that shall we.

6. The last time I was there, Aldi or Lidl were more likely - so I guess ET has moved in and raised the social standard of the place.

But in the back of my mind, I can just see him with a deerstalker type hat, a green coat and walking stick; plus two others - one that likes cheese and another who keeps ferrets.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cool, he should have got more! Happy they got the twat though :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. She. :eyes:

9. :bucktooth:

10. :no_mouth:

11. Hardly a fitting punishment or a deterrent to others, a sad reflection of modern times.
    :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Always find it amazing when someone driving whilst disqualified, gets a punishment of driving disqualification...

It clearly isn't a deterrent to that person.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I was in a certain Tesco garage earlier today.

14. Was it mine :)

15. I was dropping some stuff off at some nhs place out in the sticks,perhaps a couple of miles passed a Tesco that I had to buy some chocolate from.

16. You won’t find me in Tesco
    Try the orange place :)

17. I would of lost money on that.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information