1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Pikes Peak Xt Zumo Fitted

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Clarkey63, Feb 5, 2021.

1. As a life long user of TT I did buy a XT last year & tried to use it over a 7 day period, just didn’t work the way I expected it to, so returned it for refund whilst I was still able too

• WTF WTF x 1
  2. No worries, thanks for posting. Makes me feel better it still wobbles! I do like the XT although I wish the clock would still be viewable when in an inputted route as well as an arrival time etc.

3. Difficult to live with a completely new system after using something else for so long. Inevitably going to be a frustrating experience during the transition.

Bought a 2nd hand TomTom many years ago for use in the car, mere curiosity. Almost threw it out if the window, the UI was bewildering illogical. I would up selling it on ebay after a couple of weeks.

You didn't elaborate on what frustrated or didn't work for you with the Garmin?

4. Well here’s the strange thing. During most of my working life I would cover 15-40000 miles pa all over UK and ireland . GPS of choice Tom Tom. However now prefer Waze in car, even though the car has integral navigation I despise. But on bikes it’s always been Garmin , as my bike colleagues all had garmin and could send routes to each other for our group rides. I know it’s not logical.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. What mount have you used? And have you modified / changed anything since you have fitted it?

TIA

6. Sorry the mount was already on the bike when a purchased my bike
    I just modified it slightly to fit the XT

Do Not Sell My Personal Information