1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yay, We're Back...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Eh? o_O

2. Twas fecked. HTH

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ah, English. Cheers El Tornado. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....Please tell me it was the moderator....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Tell me this is something to do with Star Trek, 'cause I sure I've heard all those words on there.

6. Dilithium Crystals?

7. Suggest you sack Cuthbert and Dibble for failing to instigate business continuity procedures ......

8. Same conversation every day at our place.

9. Took me a while to surpress the shaking, worse then my addiction to chocolate lol

10. IT WAS OK THIS MORNING :mad: !! OK !!! o_O :upyeah:

#30 Wayne58, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2017
  11. Ahh :upyeah:

12. Free subscriptions for a year then ? As it wasn't our fault ?? :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Keh?

14. Yes, it was like being stuck in the indy2 thread for 3 hours :worried:

15. or 10 mins on the rabid right wing good bye euro thread. with mongs, like you.
    :)

#35 finm, Nov 23, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  16. Wrong type of oil in the power supply?

Somebody fitted a quickshifter to the server and it went bang?

Exact-start cables now fitted and it boots again?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. That is the UK thread dimwit o_O

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  18. o_O:punch:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. You lucky devil, I've been on a wet and freezing cold roof all day. :cold_sweat:
    Steve

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. Are you working Christmas this year Birdie? :thinkingface::yum

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information