1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yes, That Is A Desmosedici

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Robarano, Jun 22, 2020.

1. With only one in the world made,so that means folks it could be priceless,more than a standard one if there was a bidding war at a auction house,just a thought for the cooking pot.:thinkingface:

2. One of those Sultan types might like it, in fact they might have commissioned it :mask:

3. Not my bag,but then again who am i to talk when i like beetroot & salad cream sandwiches.

• WTF WTF x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. “Police Please.....”

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. You can’t even say it was done as a result of it being flung down the road. Looking at the quality of the work it’d likely cost the same as getting a slid one repaired.
    Perhaps he lost a bet and his mates are pissing themselves and pointing...

6. It's the sort of choice a pregnant woman would have at eleven o'clock at night.

#26 XH558, Jun 22, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  7. Brewster's millions.

8. Anyone watching the programme Inside Monaco...playground of the Rich,i watched a little lastnight,and has to be a owner from there.

9. I think a CB500 looks pretty damn good next to that abomination!

10. Yup ....get you ......I was watching that thinking it would be interesting ......how wrong I was ....I guess you can have so much money .....you attempt gilding Lillies .....and taste goes straight out the door .....like a sort of rich footballers paradise ......

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lovely

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Jesus that is fucking rancid

13. The bike or sarnie? Both?

14. What i can see and make out the aristocracy don't behave in that way so it must be the new money folk inlife.

15. That'll cost a packet to put right....

16. Is it Stuart Garners new start up prototype? If he's after funding, I'm in. What could possibly go wrong.
    Answers on the back of a fag packet too.............

#36 Biot, Jun 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Was the owner American? Must be. It’s usually over there all the fashion crimes occur.

18. That’s gawd awful
    Why did you buy that @Robarano no taste :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. I like it. o_O

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information