1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yes, That Is A Desmosedici

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by Robarano, Jun 22, 2020.

1. I’m surprised at you ;) especially with OCD

2. Yea but you like wheel tape :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ahem, I inherited wheel tape and leave it on because it annoys @Exige so much. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. It's the big fook off wheel stickers that you like that get me :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. See what I mean :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Yes :eyes:

7. Reminds me of a certain double act just now.
    "See that, yes, that. That's you that is, that" says one to the other, pointing at some rim tape.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Cool paint job; where was the paint done? Thinking of doing the superlegs in the same get-up like John Player Norton right?

9. love it, what about a Roberts yellow black and white? stick with the Vellocette colors (black and gold), bloody brilliant, had a Gilera Puma and a Saturno, I got the black and gold one, and a black and gold Combat Norton, imagine a black and gold Superlegarra? gold pinstripes on the wheels and swingarm, and lots of gold bling parts like you guys dress your bikes up in? lol

10. Im back, and dont want to go with the herd????, trying to avoid the virus, Ducbird hows things, hope you are well, and happy living in Ducati paradise?

11. Lamberts my friend, Lamberts.

12. Ore even Gitanes

13. Welcome back
    I’m doing well thank you shielding from this virus
    I love this forum :)

Hope your well

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. Whoever dreamed that up should be sentenced to a Millwall season ticket for life and be forced to attend period.

the VR46 DD16 in the background unless it’s the Actual works bike is for sale on eBay at mo, a rep anyway ... X

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324232156658

15. My God can you imagine what that sounds like?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information