1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Yet Another F^^^^^^ Blown Fork Seal !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by JimVee, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Bloody hell @JimVee how many chains did you buy :)

Be interested in the (chains :)) levers and res caps when you decide on prices :upyeah:

2. Oops cut n paste error lol only one chain n one front sprocket....sorry guys

Someone got first dibs on the chain but put you down for the levers n res caps when I sort the prices out. There are 3 caps, DVT brake and clutch plus the rear one is the cap from the Diavel which just pops over the top and 2 small screws secure it.

3. Any fork seals for sale:)

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Would be interested in the top box and fittings depending on box colour? Or am i being stupid coz its all black?

#64 michel couque, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  5. I have the red topbox, also got the genuine inner bag if you’re interested?

6. Can we put your "for sale" stuff in a separate thread? It's kinda polluting the subject somewhat.

7. Pm sent

8. The seals are the same shitty leaky ones on the XR as well :(

9. No worries and will be putting it in the for sale section at the weekend, just answering questions when asked

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi everyone,

have gone AWOL for a few years .. apologies !
    I promise you will be hearing more from me (especially this winter due to a project!)

for now I have a question: my MTS12002 - 2010 decided to piss fork oil overnight.. very strange!
    I have read that it is a fairly common issue on Ohlins susp. which I am not entirely sure of as I've had Ohlins before and never had this issue.

Anyways my question is about electronic suspensions: what is the difference in the process of replacing seals between a standard bike and one with e.s.?

I've replaced loads on old school bikes, but never done it on these modern toys .. does anyone know on here?

for £50 worth of seals I would much rather not spending £250 + VAT :) :D

thanks for your input!
    Matt

11. didnt know kevin webster (Corry)had a ducati?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information