1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Yo! Dudes.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Schrimbob, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Hello to you all. I have been a 'Ducatista' for many a year. Two valve, four valve, no bevels as yet. Nor likely. I have recently sold my ST4s, that was absolutely fantastic, I have had it twelve years with no problems at all, but I did think it was time I got something a bit more modern. However I cannot afford a Honda, so got a 1260 Multi instead :D. I am muchly pleased with it. I am impressed with the sales team at Ducati Manchester, especially Charlie, who knows her stuff alright. There are a few little bits that need sorting, but to me that's half the fun, any excuse to get in the shed! I live in the west of Gods own county. I am a member of the CMA (Christian Motorcyclist Association) So when I meet you I will more than likely give you a bikers bible, you will realise that here it is sunny and warm every day, perfect weather and roads for a bit of biking. I hope to meet some of you once this heat wave disappears and I can get out in my 'T' shirt, shorts and riding sandals. Be blessed.
    Chris.

• Like Like x 11
  2. Nice to have you here

3. I'm out in west Wales too, look forward to a ride out, welcome
    PS I've also got a 1260 multi

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Welcome to to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome into our mad house :)
    Love and light

• Like Like x 1
  6. Now then Chris......you finally made it then!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hello Terry. Yes. It appears so. All we need know is some fine weather. You know what its like, bike in the shed and raining!!!!! good excuse to take something to bits!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Welcome and enjoy

9. Hi OP, if Jesus rode a motorcycle I'm sure he'd ride a Ducati as they have soul!

10. Actually Moses was the first person to ride a motorcycle. its in the bile, Exodus 32:18 'The roar of Moses' Triumph is heard in the hills." :)

#11 Schrimbob, Feb 24, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Jesus might ride a Ducati but he goes to work on an mz.... Like his dad :D

12. Hi... welcome!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information