1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Bike Of The Year

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by camelfarmer, Dec 6, 2016.

1. The
    Not new, but for sale in Ducati Glasgow just now. Do they take kidneys as a deposit? No 40. £46k. Oooft. IMG_1386.JPG

2. Pannigale,, harley sportster, yamaha wasp thingy

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Dream will be the new fancy Norton. Reality would be Hyper SP. Actual reality more like a scrambling or monster for the wife.

4. boty, Norton v4
    closer too reality although still outa my price range, an rc390

5. Boty?

6. Bike Of The Year

• Like Like x 1
  7. there has been a few boty threads on here over the years.. All gone tits up for one reason or another...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. This one is gonna be the one dude. This is the place to be at the moment. I'm bringing heat.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. ^ Shit... He's got a shooter!

10. You talking bout this big ol dick?

11. Money no object: Honda RCV

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dream would be Honda RCV, there is something even more cool about it than the SL, but the reality bike, probably a R1M or RSV4RF at the mo, I'm fancying them a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. 1. That t3 bike the gp sport or whatever its called
    2. 1299

14. Eh?

15. t3 bike?

16. Money no object : Suter 500 MMX ... bloody gorgeous

[​IMG]

Real world : Africa Twin ... bloody amazing off-road and on ... so I bought one :)

[​IMG]

17. tell us more about the suter! That looks cool

18. Buyers choice

"The Suter MMX 500 is an exclusive racing motorcycle, which is also marked by its strictly limited edition status.
    Developed and produced by our racing division, this technical masterpiece is built for skillful hands and appreciating hearts only.

Engineered applying the latest design and manufacturing technologies, using high-quality precision parts, we put all our passion into it. Double counter rotating crankshafts and an electronic fuel injection iconify our effort in building it.

We offer 195hp @ 13’000 rpm with an astonishing weight of 127kg for 120‘000 Swiss Francs. Maximum speeds in excess of 310 km/h are then in the hands of the pilot …"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. WOW!!! New favorite!! Not that I would even contemplate riding it!

20. Home

IMG_0243.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information