1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Bike Of The Year

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by camelfarmer, Dec 6, 2016.

1. that looks wicked also! Although the head light has a sad look... Like its saying no...

2. what's the spec on that one?

3. Because all the other threads are getting a bit random & off topic, must be a winter thing..

4725.jpg Hawk-rider11.jpg

Edit> Ex, doesn't appreciate the modern styling then?

Those bikes are priceless.

#43 Not Carl Fogarty, Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. :thumbsup:

IMG_2167.JPG

5. the vid won't play on me phn. Wicked looking bike though.

6. It doesn't play on my PC either.

7. Played on my phone

Loverrrrly :Woot:

8. Sorry i didnt see toby had already replied.

Spec;

"Powering all four models is a 750cc triple that’s derived from a Triumph 675 motor. Spirit have lengthened the stroke from 49.6mm to 55mm to increase the displacement. In fact, Spirit say they have done so much work to the engine that pretty much the only things left from Triumph are the cases. As part of the chase for more power, the compression ratio has been increased from 13.1:1 on the 675 to 13.5:1 on the standard models and 13:8.1 on the R models. This has resulted in a power increase from 126bhp at 11,900rpm to 156bhp at 14,200 and a whopping 180bhp on the R models. Despite all the performance increases, Spirit say that the bike will be no less reliable and will have reasonable service intervals as the new parts are more than capable of taking the strain."

Spirit Motorcycles launch with two new bikes | MCN

Really hoping this project takes off

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just played it now. I think I let out a little sex wee :eek:

• WTF WTF x 1
  10. If you navigate thru the site (which isn't instantly obvious) you can see the different models and specs etc. some of the detail is fantastic, I think some of the media reporting is a bit misleading though as the model they've been showing with the 180hp motor is SL2 territory at 69K :( the 160hp "track only" version is 44k

levers-hr.jpg
    cockpit-hr.jpg
    rearsets-hr.jpg
    brakelight-hr.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. The market for high performance 750 class bikes has been pretty much dead in recent years. Spirit must be betting it is about to revive.

12. i watched the vid, then was lost. Thought that was all to see. :Banghead:

13. Theyre being allowed to run it in the bss championship in 2017 with the aim being a one class british moto 2 championship i think. Would love to see it myself.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. They're probably having to stick to the original 675cc limit for that though, the "track only" GP Corse R is a 675

GP CORSE R SPEC

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. If it wins, that means it will have been a Triumph win. But if it loses, it was just a Spirit - nothing to do with Triumph.

16. This is mine, I love it, and it's flying the Union Jack too! IMG_1036.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    im back to the Norton as my favorite....

18. IMG_0733.JPG

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information