1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Favourite Album Cover & Why?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nigel Machin, Apr 22, 2017.

1. My first thought on seeing the thread title was On a Stroytellers night by Magnum. I was lent the CD as an impressionable lad by someone older. The artwork fitted so well and every time you looked you found something new. Obviously lacked the clarity of some and looks dated now as it's so fussy. Off to hit ebay and see if there's a cheap copy now...... RODNEY_MATTHEWS__On_a_Storytellers_Night.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Are we allowing picture discs?

3. Only if I get to list my Curved Air "Air Conditioning" picture disc. Which, incidentally, is so heavy that I have yet to find a turntable capable of playing it at the correct speed :D

4. #45 noobie, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Ok, picture discs allowed

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Photo or it didn't happen!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Being a massive Fish and Fish era Marillion fan I also got into the artwork of Mark Wilkinson, I have copies of The Masque and Shadowplay books.

13th Star IMG_0572.JPG

Return to Childhood
    IMG_0573.JPG

IMG_0574.JPG

IMG_0575.JPG
    I also have a few of the large size Giclee prints of some of the artwork in my office.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice! seen Marillion a few times with Steve Hogarth, Neverland and Cover my Eyes are favourite tracks, I believe Fish is touring in December:)

9. Yes he's touring and performing Clutching at Straws in full plus debuting some work in progress from the next album Weltschmerz.

11. [​IMG] The first picture disk album I bought.

12. Any Roxy album.
    You know why.

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information