1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your hopes for 2013.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Cooknick, Dec 29, 2012.

1. :-D

2. 1 slow the fack down then
    2 yup
    3 I'm in
    4 I'm in
    5 no ..... But your puppies are allowed
    6 I'm in
    7 oh ok then ..... XxxX

3. 2012 has been pretty good to me... but 2013? I'm hoping for the following:

to end the year with no reduction in family members
    to get my house sold
    to find a nice man (who sticks around and doesn't tell porkies)
    to have some more amazing musical adventures
    to discover some more of the fantastic country that's become my home in 2012

happy new year to you all!

4. Be fun & have fun :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. bad stuff on the way for me so realistically all I want is an improvement in health or at the least, little or no deterioration.:smile:

6. Sorry to hear that Chris but looking forward to seeing you soon down at Box Hill over a cuppa and slice of cake!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Same here Tony :smile: - Thank you to you and Caroline for making it far more enjoyable

8. i cant wait to get 2012 behind..it was certainly a horrible anus.
    my plans are very intense for 2013 to make up for the year i lost due to illness, but these include a new career and business venture, get my website stuff up and running, continue learning spanish, get back on two wheels, get back into swinging, make a pain free recovery and hopefully get back into training and get some of my fitness back, meet some of you idiots come summer time, be happy, and maybe get a new bird/birds in my life amongst other things.

#28 funkyrimpler, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  9. best of luck to you pal,:upyeah:

10. Are you taking the bike to Spain next year to combine the two hobbies? I'm planning another summer ride around Spain. I learned Spanish back in the 90s and love getting out there and meeting folk and speaking the lingo. Speaking the language has opened up some fantastic experiences and good friendships over the years and the biking roads are superb.

11. mate, that is on my bucket list..id love to do that ride. im hoping to move over there in the future.ive just got to keep battling with my spanish courses! let me know if you need an idiot sniffing your exhaust fumes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have the feeling that 2013 will be a stonker :biggrin:

13. I will drink to that also Funky :upyeah:

14. Seeing as half the Ducati owners here are on the sick list I reckon the first job is to flog the fuglystrada...:eek:

Which is on the cards anyway as I want to go to Laguna Seca next year and I ain't got no dough.
    Other than that a bit more work and a bit more dough would be nice, for Kelly Brook to start answering my calls, and to buy another old shitter to do up. May even stretch my gut over a sportsbike again before I get too old.

Health, wealth and happiness for all.

15. I don't think it's just on this site. Other bike sites are worse IMO. I've never known so many people on meds.

16. That's cos all bikers are crinkly old giffers. I'm a relative sprog in this company...

17. Prioritise the important things in life.

18. I'd like to stop spending £££ on anything and everything i see and get some decent savings behind me.
    Wouldn't mind a 2nd bike, something with a big engine!
    New Year Resolution is to stop eating crap and do more cycling, road and off-road.
    A lottery win would be nice.
    Good health for me, my girlfriend and both our families.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information