1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Last Ride .....ever!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bigredduke, Apr 7, 2019.

1. I am way too excited about this prospect to make a rational descision...

2. I am the opposite as it's all a bit doom and gloom o_O

3. Superleggera round the tt track....were going again this year - for anyone that is....the shoulder road "as the locals call it" at the south of the island. Freshly laid shellgrip tarmac, you can see the whole lot from the top and its empty, and totally void of the law....we spend hours on it...like a mini stelvio pass...

4. Sophia Loren in her prime :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kevin Schwantz’s 500 GP bike round the Icelandic coast road in the summer.
    The noise and smell while blatting through amazing landscapes. Rictus grin optional.

6. A ride down to lake como to then sit with a bottle of chablis and watch the sun go down.

7. My 749 at Brands GP. Unless I have months to get used to a new bike/track combo.

8. My SPS on closed roads on the TT course.
    Realistically I wouldn't do it justice, so I would settle for an 888 round the Coromandel followed by beers with friends in Tauranga.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I do some work for a retired guy from newt zeelande.....he has a baby britten still in its box as well as a ducati mach1. Nice chap.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The TT for me. I'd do my best Micheal Rutter impersonation except I'd be stuck in a wall within a mile.

11. Got to be the B500... both ways!!

12. Where I live, in the far north of NZ there have been four motorcycle fatalities this year. Their final ride choices were all Harleys.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Feck i should have bought a couple lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Chablis? In Italy? Shurely shum mishtaque! (...and don’t call me Shirley!)

15. Probably Mugello with my dad, any bike would do . Just as long as he was with me .

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information