1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your New Year Biking Resolutions Are?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Noods, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Just ride more, stop making excuses for not going out on the bike. Went out yesterday and going out again today, so starting well, just have to keep it up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I resolve to stop posting in the Ducati Forum.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. gonna start looking for an affordable sled..so, in the meantime and for quite the foreseeable, i am gonna use the DR more on my favorite runs, there's so many tracks left unexplored. it annoys me.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Do you get RH actually teaching you then?
    SWMBO? What is that? A Company? A condition? Sounds like short for “She Worked My Balls Off” or “Smelly With My BO” ... x

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. @Cream_Revenge ?

Any pointers for finderman? He's useless with sheds and such.

6. NOOooooo!.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. RH does instruct but my guess is he costs an arm and a leg. He has a number of good instructors and it tends to be 2 riders to an instructor. Though both times I’ve done it I’ve had one on one instruction, which is great.

SWMBO = She who must be obeyed.

8. TFFT :)

9. get into a plane and ride around the USA for a minimum of 14 days, which brings me to the next thing any recommendations? organised or winging it? if organised which company ) which part of USA ? ( I like rural country stuff, little roads, fab views) Which bike? ( don't fancy a Harley thank you very much ) anyone with experience of the winging it version please come forward, I rather like the idea of doing exactly what I want, instead of a set route and programme.

10. what part is nuke worthy @Loz or are you not a fan at all?

11. Make the time to get my bike back on the road and ride it.

And encourage my wife to ride hers more too.

12. Who knows why people nuke posts? I certainly don't know!

I'll remove mine as I suspect now that yours was accidental. It's New Years, start as you mean to go on! : o D

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. I started with the Haslam 600cc track day, followed by the California race school (Ducati)and then the Haslam fireblade track day. Highly recommend them all.

#73 its me, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. mugello mugello mugello..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Buy a new KTM 790 Adventure R and do more off road stuff without fear of losing my license or dealing with massive potholes every 500 yards

16. What do you think off roading is?!

#76 bradders, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  17. Finish sorting my race license, buy a suitable bike and get my backside in gear to do a couple of rounds as a minimum.

Oh.. and start commuting on the bike too

18. Erm, when you take your book and look for some place quiet to read?........sorry couldn't resist that response to predestination text text.o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. True, but i’ll be on the right bike then, expecting it and not getting my rim battered (ooh err)

20. You really need to sort that spell check/fat fingers....:D Your posts are getting more an more random!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information