1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your thoughts........

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by timberwolf, May 8, 2013.

1. He wasn't jailed for speeding at 122Mph he was jailed for perverting the course of justice and being a twat.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Beat me to it.

3. LOL agreed Shadow. I wonder what 122mph would have brought him had he "coughed"?

4. It got me speed reduced to the average over the mile Mr Plod was following me(109, not the 124 I was doing when I went past him), £200 fine, £40 costs, £180 Solicitor's fee and 14 days banned.

Mind you that was in 1998

5. 110mph average, 145+mph max (they couldn't keep up!) 3 months ban, £800 fine £40 costs £2000 solicitors steal. 2007:frown:

6. I also wore my bestest suit.
    And it was in Warrington Magistrates court, I think they enjoyed the novelty of me not being a scally in a shell suit :biggrin:

7. Northwich for me. Suited booted and even washed that day. I was lucky they went for the 110 not the 145.

8. and speeding, hence the 6 points

9. Yep...sure a burglar who said he never did it would also get the same...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Spot on!!

He would of got less if he had nicked the bike!

• Like Like x 1
  11. If you do the crime, be prepared to do the time...

12. I hate folk that feel the need to gloat about getting away and generally taking the pi55.

Anyone with any sense would keep it on the down low, not shout about it, just deserts imo.

13. Guys a tool. Deserved what he got, but as Lamont said earlier in the post, he didnt get sent down for the speeding, it was for perverting the course of justice. Sadly there isnt a mandatory minimum sentence for being a twater. Maybe UKIP should look into that :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  14. She sounds like a keeper, why ever did you get divorced ? :eek:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information