1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Username?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Come on then................How did it come about?

I was given this name about 30 years ago when I went on a scuba diving trip to the Philippines and a friend got some "tour" tops made and made up nicknames to put on them. I've used the name ever since on forums.

How about you? :)

2. ebay. tried all sorts of configurations of my name and finally came to this. it is what i use on forums, ebay, etc, so saves me forgetting when I go from car to bike to whatever forums.

3. I've got a Ducati and I'm a Dad..... Simples.....

• Like Like x 1
  4. When i was a snowboard bum living in various mountain ranges, i thought money was better spent on apres ski than haircuts.....it got big, real big, hence i becme known as sambighair

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. cos i am hung like a fecking donkey

6. Think mine is easy to work out
    I like Ducati and I'm a bird
    Ducbird :D

7. Because I'm not very imaginative. :)

8. Because my middle name's Gary and I'm losing my hair.

9. Coz I'm fabulous.

10. coz your name's Samantha when you wear then FMBs at the weekend - don't be shy, Boots. ;-)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Weekend? Ive got em on now. Thats why Im fabulous.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. 14th Feb 2003, bought a brand new 749s, and with 0 mile on the clock, it was stripped to a bare frame. With the help of Qb carbon and various friends, we built a WSB "look a like" in full carbon, red frame (with the extra removable WSB frame tube) etc .... way before the 749r came out.

Hence, carbon749, name worked quite well when I swapped to a 749r, but not so well for the Diavel ;)

#12 Carbon749, Jul 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  13. Me Mam and Dad

14. You could be diavel carbon 749
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. efc=Everton FC?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Fuck me...... my names Wayne and I'd read 58 utter dogshit threads when I joined the forum, now 59!! ;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  17. correct, and they play in blue, and my name is pete. not very imaginative, but was getting annoyed every time I tried to create an ebay user name and got "that username is already taken..."

18. Don't get too friendly with him Creamy, he's from the wrong side of Stanley Park.
    YNWA Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Mine came from my Fantasy Football team name.

20. figured the "blue" bit if the EFC bit was correct ;-). PS, you got to be laughing your tit's off with this summers transfers so far. Great business from the Toffees.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information