1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Username?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Jul 11, 2017.

1. You have an Audi TT and 600 is your age :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Couldn't tell you never tried and close your mouth :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. :no_mouth:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Exactly... :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. I worked with a lad who was partial to a bit of white powder for recreational purposes. :p He used to keep sticking "arano" on the end of words and when I asked him why, he told me that when he was placing his orders for said powder on the phone to his mates, he used to say words like Cokearano, he said, to throw Officer Dibble off the scent. :laughing: A master criminal he was not. o_O He works on the rigs now after getting someone to do his urine test for him. :thinkingface:

Anyway, he used to call me Robarano about the time I opened my ebay account and I couldn't think of much else.

• Like Like x 6
  6. What, the colour of a fox? :eek: Isn't that ginger?

7. Depends if it's been run over

8. About the time when you could play a sound clip on your mobile phone or down load a ring tone. I was lead technician on Jordan gp test team.
    We used to dick about playing clips down the radios when we were doing the morning radio checks. It was all very funny and pissed the engineers and management off no end.
    Once I'd radio checked the engineer and car crew. The chief Mechanic played

He was Cockney and I'm Mancunian and that was me christened Northern Monkey. It's well and truly stuck!

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Simples...

Joseph Henry invented the precursor to the electric doorbell, and I really appreciated that so paid homage with his initials. By chance, they're also mine.

The 1986 part refers to an Arsenal Vs Watford football match... I don't like football, but just found it interesting they played against each other that year. I didn't watch it either, having just been born.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Mine came from the name of our parrot and my birth date

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shit, you're 86?!

Nickname from surname. Nothing glamorous. Been with me probably 35 or more years.

12. "Poucher"

It's a Northern term for one who eat's constantly, as I do at work, I'm kinda "grazing" most of the day, prefer to eat little and often rather than one big sit down meal.

My boss commented one morning at 07:35 when I was getting stuck into an egg and ham pie, "You eating already" to which one of my colleagues replied " He's awake isn't he!!"

Despite filling my face all day, I struggle to hit 13 stone!
    Nothing to do with my Avatar pic, that's "Buster" my late great Rhodesian Ridgeback, 10 stones of muscle, best described as a big rascal, still miss him now! :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sometimes I wish I farmed camels in the outback.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Euphemism?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. First name Hugh then my second and third initials. How boring is that!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Always read it as Huge Dog :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Sorry to be such a disappointment

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Quit your whining and yapping.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1