1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Username?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Such a wag!:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. 20 years ago had the comfyest sofa ever... All my mates would stay and sleep on the sofa.... Playing counterstrike (years ago when it was in beta) and used that as a handle... Used it ever since...

My wife gave the sofa away years ago while I was out one day...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mine is obvious, 1st used it in 1999 when I created an ebay account, used it since for all forum logins

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ohh man i played that from beta 1.1 !
    I remember taking all night to download the half-life and cs patches on 56k they were only about a meg each :D

5. Yip....those days are long gone....used to play counterstrike all night til the early hours then go to bed, wake up about 6 in the evening the fuck off out....now i got kids and responsibilities dammit....ironically i was in work at 6 this morning! - i always remember the cs.exe download for the whole game being about 600meg...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mine is simple, first name, Mac came from people who either couldn't pronounce my last name or were just to lazy to, and my first Monster.

7. Er... my parents gave it to me 40+ years ago ;)
    It's my firstname and surname initial, funnily enough!

8. Just wishfull thinking!.........

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Did she keep you??

10. 50+ :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Names Jim Valentine and I ride a Vee-twin so JimVee

12. is your wife Shirley?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Shirley Knott...

14. It's part of my surname that I used to use in video game high score tables.

15. Yeah the main install executive may well have been 600meg , I'm sure the updates were 1meg but you needed to install the half-life 1meg update first then the CS update .
    By the time i joined my second clan we'd moved on to condition zero , those guys helped me through my devorce !
    I have pics on my hard drive some where of me , my mate and my first wife's son down in Oxford helping out admin the ESWC where the spotty teenage unknowns Wolf beat 4kings in the UK finals to go on to play in the world cup .

16. Afraid so....20 year wedding anniversary a couple of weeks ago but we were together about 10 years before that...i really dont think anyone would put up with me now....

• Like Like x 1
  17. Because it's my name. Why think when you can do the obvious? :bucktooth::joy:

18. Do you ever get called Madras?

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Came from a Rugby Tour 20+ years ago, tour theme was "Gladiators" and I was quite new to the club so it stuck with me. I use it as my internet alias for most things now.

20. Or Chicken? :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information