1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Wish List For 2018

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Richard 1200, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Be able to continue doing what I'm doing in a world that isn't going to be blown up by some trigger happy fuckwit would be nice. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Theodore Roosevelt died peacefully in his bed actually, long after leaving the presidency. But never mind, it's the thought that counts.

3. The embargo of a certain country; who breaks all hard fought agreements towards the environment & future industrial commerce & the internet. Just in case you're mixed up its not DPRK.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wouldn’t you rather have a nice plate of pasta?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Could he mean Russia, North korea? dunno but pasta sounds better

6. Pasta isn't even food :eek: my Vindaloo with Naga Chillies beckons :sun::mad::sun: o_O

7. Vindaloo isn’t real food!

8. Shhhh Pasta Face o_O

9. Hoping my mate's girlfriend will stop using his phone to send selfies when she's pissed....

upload_2017-12-15_18-42-14.png

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Work the whole year, buy a 911 and a 1098R.

Points 2 and 3 depend on 1.

11. :worried:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. hmm, :thinkingface:
    :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Well seen as 2017 brought a preggers wife(mine), TWINS(also mine(I hope)) house move, business sale and a new job, I really hope 2018 bring a nice quiet year!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sort the front end out on my rsv4 factory (it still seems to be shit know matter what I do). New brake discs for it.

Try to pay off some of my slush fund debt which is now bigger than my mortgage! As my mate says " its not a limit...its a target..."

15. It's not a policy, it's an aspiration ...

16. Glad to hear someone got a ride this year.

#37 AirCon, Dec 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. A blow job and spy shots of a new V4 Streetfighter. The latter being the most likely.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I'm hoping a couple of projects I've been working on for the past 3-5 years eventually come in. According to a conference call on Monday and one yesterday afternoon they should do, but "it's never there till it's there". IF AND WHEN they come in then I can relax a bit and hopefully put a few more quid in the pension pot, as retiring early is looking more attractive each day.

Family wise I hope that they all stay well and healthy, and all prosper in what they do.

And on another personal level I would like to do more touring on my bikes. :)

19. As with biking....it wasn't as long as id like it to be!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information