1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Z1000 H2 - Discuss.

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by comfysofa, Oct 23, 2019.

1. TBH thats subjective - if everyone made bike that looked like duc's itd be a pretty boring world...every manfacturer has their own style which im more than happy with....my zed (the last one) i still maintain is the best looking naked 5 years on...

While im not a total fan Damo's photoshop skills make it a darn site better...

2. You know if you chop about 1ft off the front it's getting there

2526758E-C154-420C-B184-EC484F8CE3BF.jpeg

3. Bit too much - the front of mine would have been "Boss" as my kids would say...

4. yep. Then get rid of the bit in the middle.

5. What do 44T say about it? I love watching other peoples views and agreeing on everything they tell me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Or put 4" back on and leave the screen

0879559A-C2BD-4245-AE83-30AD3B18C256.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Absolute own goal. The Japanese really are totally detached from reality at the moment.

8. Kawasaki aren't North Korean?

Oh, now I'm really confused why Japanese would do this :thinkingface:

9. Right, I've tried to get rid of the mirrors, the reflectors on the forks, the license plate holder, the exhaust out of view from any picture (some not that successfully I admit) and I've also darkened it a tad so it's more deep black....oh and the hero blob things from pegs (whatever they're really called)

Now, just squint at the rear tyre on the side shot, nothing to see there ;)

It doesn't look quite so bad when you dump the exhaust and all the rest, whack on some bar end mirrors to widen the front stance, stubby can etc etc

3D87C9EE-A8E4-4260-8D7F-48CCEA66C835.jpeg F5BF85D4-0148-4A4D-BEEA-01283C04BDBC.jpeg 068DABC6-9FFD-4926-AAEE-BAE0B0D2B871.jpeg 900F8AF3-D902-4AC6-BAC9-3DC44B738E63.jpeg C53BB846-29F3-4542-8E5C-168002459AB0.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. Utter rats, guarantee all customers will be chicken strip mafia just like the the original H2.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The subframe and stance of the bike look quite good, seating seems nicely 'in' the bike and not sat on top which never really works on naked.

It's just that front end, needs a different face

12. If someone walked past a Tuono, 1290R and now the V4 SF, for this. I’d question their sanity to even hold a motorcycle license.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Or eyesight for riding/driving!
    I had a flat bar gsxr k8 that looked sooo much better for just over 5 k. Makes no sense.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thats definately a lot better...a lot better - this is what im talking about - once all the shit is gone and the look has been optimised (as it were).....trick set of marchesini's and your talking....i reckon you could quite easily knock 20 kilos off the stock weight...

15. Id say the same about any MotoGuzzi....fucking awful looking things...cue the dislikes...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Yep that thing looks orrible, they've been making strange looking things for a while now though,
    so no surprise.
    The artist impression of one on the first page, much easier on the eye.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Agree - but as i said -its a style thing and what you like.....i like KTM's also ( i like the angular look ) - i think the H2 "could" be made to look good....but at the end of the day with a full system and ecu flash is going to be in the ball park of 260 brake and no matter what you produce (Naturally aspirated) your never gonna get near that number and if the motor is producing that down the bottom its gonna make for a perfect, naked, muscle bike...which at the end of the day is what the category is really all about.... 2 cents delivered.

I reserve judgement and will wait for a modded version...im pretty sure with Asians will be all over it with mods....(the gen 4 is big over there). In the meantime ive got a slipper clutch and NIX30 internals planned for mine...

18. Yeah comfy, agree, beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc, I too like the look of some of the KTM's, I just don't think Kawasaki pull it off as well.

If that thing is going to get near 260, no one will get near enough to look at it anyway lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Apparently on ebay already for 15400...

20. I went up to Louigi Moto yesterday to have a chat about getting some work done to my bike and they had a H2s on the dyno ,i was told they had got it up 240 bhp and were confident of finding another ten ,a bloody missile :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information