1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zarco Speculation Ramping Up

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Mar 21, 2018.

1. If it were your team, would you rather have two contenders or one that supports the other? For Honda, the construction championship is probably more important than the riders championship, so you can see why two top end riders would work.

Same with Yamaha. Not so Ducati IMHO: and they probably saw Dovi as the Pedrosa-type support act when recruiting Jlo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Cant see a VR46 motogp team happening.Not for another 2 years with the gaffer riding for a different team.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Exactly. Would never risk being outridden by his employee :joy:

4. In spite of Dani's credentials, his charming disposition and deference to #93, it could be that Alberto Puig as the new team principal at Honda wants to ring the changes... And Zarco is hot property!
    Latest I heard was that Marc VDS want the Tech 3 Yamahas for 2019. Not sure whether Dorna will allow the extra grid positions for next year from Suzuki as these need to be applied for in advance and I think the limit is 24 this season, unless Suzuki have done that already for next year?
    Ah yes, the enigma that is JL #99.... it seems as though the Suzuki bike would suit him if he were to change. Ducati have stated that they want AD and JL to both renew their contracts for 2019/20 - maybe with a bit more "gender equality" however ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information