1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ziggy Gone To The Stars

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RickyX, Jan 11, 2016.

1. The best has now gone. RIP David.

2. We loose another music legend RIP Mr Jones

• Like Like x 8
  3. nope. i wouldn't believe the vicar ether. good read.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. This really hit me....like having some of my teenage years ripped out. Felt down all day.

There will never be another like him. RIP Starman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gutted - grew up with my 2 sisters belting out his incredible tunes.All my mates were into heavy metal and thought I was mad.RIP STARMAN

6. In my first biker local at 16 we had Lemmy fans and Bowie fans. I was in the Lemmy camp but grew to appreciate Bowie too. One of the lads had a fab custom Z650 with a fab Bowie face airbrushed on the tank that he used to do mega wheelies on. Good times and good memories with a fab soundtrack too...

7. That was Queen mate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ziggy Stardust was a cracking tune, made better by Bauhaus.

9. Good track but not sure if it was "better"....

10. "That was Queen mate."

It was merely an observation - not a quote of a song lyric...

11. Feeling under pressure?

• Like Like x 1
  12. wap wap wap.

13. Bowie did work with Freddie, of course.......Under Pressure.

14. Saw a valid point today about the tragic loss of David Bowie and Lemmy so close together.The guy said what he wanted to know was what Prince Phillip and Bruce Forsyth are taking??? Valid observation I thought

15. I doubt it's cocaine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Whatever regime,diet or health kick they are on its deffo paying off! Bowie freely admitted he was completely off his nut and on another planet for most of the 80s and up until his heart attack when he knocked it all on the head? Still 69 years old for a male in my family would be a record by some 4 years.Good on him,he knew what he had coming,lived a fantastic life and accepted that it was coming to an end.RIP

17. And that was me taking the piss.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I remember watching him for the first time on Top of the Pops, trying to ignore the expletives from my Father. He shocked and entertained in equal measure. I was gutted yesterday. RIP Ziggy.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information