1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ziggy Gone To The Stars

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by RickyX, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Howard Jones has died? WTF, first Lemmy then Bowie now Howard Jones. Think the BBC will struggle to get a whole day of his hits though, unlike yesterday when I'd frankly had enough of the Bowie hysteria.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tragic. He certainly did things differently.
    Great music, great entertainer.

He certainly was a star.

3. From start to finish, and so much more between

RIP Bluebird

4. I use Allavsoft to download videos and music from YouTube, Vimeo, Spotify etc websites.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to the Forum Educationtry, best to introduce yourself in the Newbies section so we all know a little about you. That's 2 messages you've posted pushing Allavsoft on random threads that had died a death 3 years ago or so; there are plenty on here will think that a bit suspicious, best clear the air.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Or dont bother, either way I'm not fussed.

7. Yes? Tell us more!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. come on @educationtry youre killing us here. I am waiting to make these downloads etc.

9. This is an interesting one (well, for me) I nearly posted v. similar Paul, thought better of it but now you have (posted) felt vindicated that perhaps I wasn't such a cynical twisted old bastard after all, but then again.. :thinkingface:

won't bother with a Poll :rolleyes: but, is this a case of

A/ Lonely soul, trawling through Forums, just on a whim, decides to help his fellowkindman/members by passing on a tip that has helped him.

or

B/ Calculating person, happy to pull the wool and try promoting his own software "innocently".

I know this one, it's: C/ isn't it?

10. Let’s see if there’s anymore posts from him. As always he/she is very welcome here if they’re genuine.

11. From Washington... Drain the swamp!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information