1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zuckerberg Interrogation

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Well, almost. Been watching last night and tonight live on youtube. Fair play to him, he's facing up on his own and did 5hrs yesterday and probably another 5 today. Well reheard and scripted where he can be, but its quite enthralling.

2. I haven't watched it but have read some commentaries, and heard some excerpts on R4. It appeared the sessions were largely spent explaining very basic tinterweb practises?

"While discussing whether Facebook was a monopoly, Senator Lindsey Graham asked a strange question about what Facebook actually is. "Is Twitter the same as what you do?" he said.

" How do you sustain a business model in which users don't pay for your service?" asked Orin Hatch.
    "Senator, we run ads," the Facebook boss replied.
    Mr Hatch seemed to accept that explanation, nodding approvingly. "I see. That's great," he said."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ngress-moments-whatsapp-twitter-a8299511.html

3. Yesterday a bit, but last night and today they were far more forthright, in the main. Two problems exists: politicians take ages to ask anything (they love to explain who they are and why they are great) and they only have 4 mins so by time they start to pin him, the buzzer goes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I will have to listen to some more from today - thanks.
    Ryan is quitting, quite a big news story!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information