1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1098r Wheels

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by NoGutsNoGlory, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Just found this.

https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/spacer-kit-for-1098-front-wheel.46050/

There is a guy on here makes spacers I think.
    I could bring the wheels with me on Thursday.;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I'm on the case! Ive just put a wanted thread up for some spacers, if I get some at a decent price I'll be coming for these wheels @NoGutsNoGlory !

I'd prefer black ones cos I think they'd go better on my bike, but these should go ok too.
    Just need to sneak them into the garage some how and try and explain to the Mrs why my bikes wheel colour has changed....

3. A good link thanks! I'll send him a message see if he's still making them!
    And yep I was thinking Thursday too ;)! I'll come back to you shortly once I sort some spacers!

4. As of today I won't be having the same regret as you ;)....I may have a different regret though... when I go shopping and realise I don't have any money to buy food :/!
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Forage :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. http://www.foodaidnetwork.org.uk/mapping

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Brexit :):upyeah:

8. Wheels and discs now sold.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, she'll spot the colour change... Not the bike though. You could trade up to a Desmo- As long as you keep it the same colour!!

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. In b4 ET

• Like Like x 1
  11. Last Post.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. @Sonic that spacer guy on here is in Grantham, not far from you. Cant remember his forum name tho. Ask @Exige, he is on great terms with him.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Bugger, now you made me look a fool!

14. Oh, no I didnt. You can manage that perfectly well on your own. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Someone the spaced out guy :thinkingface:
    He’s cool :cool:

16. Thanks!! I remember his intro post, I've just sent him a message!

Hopefully I can get all the bits sorted and the wheels on before the Thursday Track day!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks guys... anything you need just Pm me

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks for all the help guys.

It's been a right pain trying to find some, or get them made without knowing the dimensions. However, I've finally managed to find a contact who's got all the dimensions for the spacers and made them previously for himself! Take a bow @Martin T !

He's currently making up a few sets of these disc and axle spacers to enable 1098/1198 wheels to fit to the Panigale range. If you need some, snap them up before they're gone!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. prob shudda had these but pleased they went to a good home. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information