1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth Youtube

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Redpastyboy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. I thought the BBB was a bit boring really .

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I usually like the YouTube Channel, but it was probably the poorest yet. It looked forced, like they couldn't be bothered and were trying to ride on the back of the previous BBB's.

A shame as I'm a big fan of them. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yes totally. Shit bikes, shit weather for a rerun of a formula that has been exploited for 20 years by Jeremy Clarkson. I enjoyed the first 2, but this one was zzzzzzz.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. could'nt agree more, the first two were far better, this one was just too ambitious and almost bikes second place to the nonsense.

• Like Like x 1

5. Bloody good episode

• Like Like x 1
  6. Panigale V4 is shit then. Cool, knocked off my wish list.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. They never mention that they are sponsored by Bridgestone when reviewing tyres

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Valid point. Good tyres regardless.

Vo2’s are very good slicks. The wets are probably one of if not the best readily available.

Those s22’s can’t be shit to be doing any of those times around Jerez either :)

9. Good point but to be fair when they tested them on a bike that didn't gel with the tyre (V4) they were very honest in saying it didn't match up properly.

Can you really blame em for over egging the pudding though, what a opportunity, turn up in a helicopter and just hammer bikes around all day travel and board included. The dream.

• Like Like x 1
  10. the new S1000RR looks like a great bike, priced very competitively as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. The base model is a bit of a bargain in my eyes

• Like Like x 1
  12. A bit of dyno work. :no_mouth:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Entertainment for the next trip to the throne sorted

• Like Like x 1
  14. Is it recommended to run-in a bike before dyno?

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bikes been hammered round track and done some considerable road riding already.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Nah, it'll be reet :):upyeah:

18. Suzuki and Honda have introduced 0% and/or deposit contributions, more than likely down to people putting money down on the S1000RR. Does anyone know when they start arriving in dealers?

• Like Like x 1
  19. https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/rr.70547/
    Take a read bud

But yes I've just seen today the Gixer thou is 0% and with a 500 squid contribution, as someone that plans on PCP'ing the Beemer it got me a little "ffs", especially when Statham did his reaction to the Gixer I was like bloody hell it must be good, Smallboys have a 17 plate, will ask how they like it when I'm with em tomorrow. God its a bloody minefield out there.

20. Nice problem to have i guess, i'm impatient so would rather have the GSXR now. That said i think the beemer is the full package, looks great, great electronics and an engine putting out 195bhp at the rear wheel. but sod waiting till the start of winter for one/

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information