1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Biketrac... Thank God!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Reubinio, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Great to hear the service worked well for you!
    ... was considering it for my bike and will revisit tracking options again I think.... Just have to remember to leave my mobile turned on at night!

Did they break your steering lock or did you not have it on?

2. 2 mins, not 2 miles! Lol

3. Yeah, I got that, see a few post ago :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Happened to me once. I came outside and there was my bike, gone!

5. Cheers yep, now have ground anchor cemented in and serious lock/chain :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its motion activated unless you turn off the warning to clean your bike or something. I missed th initial text as was asleep so glad they also call.

7. '2 mins away'

8. We think they stole the key. Had some guys round to pick up a delivery, I wasn't about - difficult time as we are renovating a house so security not that great with different people in working and deliveries. It was a good kick uo the ass to get it sorted mind you. Police are on the case with all the info... I am not holding my breath on any outcome though.

9. We think they stole the key, having security system fited asap!

10. How many times? :rolleyes:

Here

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Sorry first time I have been back to the thread and it came up early. Classic haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cool. I shouldn't speed read without my reading spex.

Glad you got your bike back. :upyeah:

#52 Robarano, Aug 20, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I realised as soon as I pressed 'post reply' (silly woman!!!)

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've got biketrac on my 848evo I've only got to move my bike a few inches I get a Tex message with in 10 seconds and a phone call within 30 seconds

15. I've had them phone me when I've been working on the bike and it's rocked on the stands.
    They did text first, but my phone was on my toolbox so I didn't spot the text...so they called a couple of minutes later.

It seemed like a pain to leave the ignition on, but it was worth it for the protection. Now they've released the App, it's a 10 second job to put it in 'maintenance mode'.

Worth every penny of the cost, in my mind.

16. Getting one fitted to the Multistrada and 916 this week

• Like Like x 1
  17. Got a call while I was cleaning my bike, Brilliant service!
    I forgot to deactivate the tracker when I got on the ferry from Portsmouth to Bilbao, just managed to contact my wife and get the password for the app so that i could disable the unit before I lost phone coverage, that could have been problematic!
    Would advise any bike owner to fit biketrac just give an edge over the TRB's

18. I just pushed mine out of the garage to the end of the path and they called straight away. Worth every penny.

19. Only better system would be if these gents could do a little bird insertion upon movement. Until then, BikeTrac definitely get my money. IMG_3068.JPG

I'm coming up for renewal soon and need brake discs. Ouch Charlie ££o_O££

20. I have BT and the app, great to hear it worked for you its reassuring, they called me last week as I'd moved it and forgot to turn on the Ig. oops

Do Not Sell My Personal Information