1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. It can be yes, there are variations

The one I showed you above and this one as per their organisation letter head

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

you'd best email them for clarity given how many they have used . This is their own website with the c flag showing
    https://www.coe.int/en/web/portal

2. so, its the same flag?

3. what do you think of this one?
    upload_2020-1-28_17-8-1.jpeg

4. I’d like the red dragon in the middle a bit larger this time.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fin just for you I've found a video to help with your questions

6. its the same flag isnt it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I hope mrs fin doesn't let you decorate is what I think

• Like Like x 1
  8. i dont tink she will need to worry about that.
    same flag init?

9. As I said 7 posts ago, yes, it can be

10. ah, at last. wasnt hard was it?

11. it wasn't 7 posts ago either :D

12. It doesn't answer my question though does it :thinkingface:

28 eu countries, 47 council of europe countries, if your direction was right, the non eu countries would have eu flags too but they have not, how do you explain that?

I ask as I look at the 19 countries in the council of europe official government buildings, not all have the eu flag but are still council of europe members

How could that be ?

#48932 noobie, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  13. ferk knows. i'm just curious as to why you didnt know and why it might not be a good idea to hang on to it.

14. Well, as that video showed, the council of europe created the flag back in the 50's until the eu stole it in the 90's.

Like the lgbt and the word "gay", the flag is now associated more with the european union than any other body, in the same way gay means same sex rather than the original "carefree", "cheerful", or "bright and showy".

Given now you see the flag and you see eu, it is not unreasonable to leave the eu and no longer use the flag. It also shows by those countries who are in the council of europe but not in the european union, that you do not need to fly the eu flag to be part of the council.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. :)

84417853_2730750103689880_1958621197121880064_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fvck her have you all heard trying to present a radio show........... she will pocket all the 30ps' and spend it on a piss up. Julia art a Boozer.

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. You're still on the waggon aren't you?

18. yep , after 50yrs of being a pisshead.

19. how did she get from 50p to 20p? a fine example of brexinomics.
    suckers.
    maybe she is including the drop in value of the pound x the amount of pish they thought they can get away with?

20. she's fvcking horrible bro.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information