1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buriram Motogp #spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Oh, do you not know? :laughing:

Fuck MM

2. Think they called in right in commentary: Fabio gave MArquez room that Marquez would never have given. Just look how he comes across as soon as overtaking, forcing the other rider to close the gas, go off track, or ‘crash into him’ (its never him, crashing into them...)

3. Did not see it but he is undoubtledly the benchmark for the next motorcycling generation racers to aim for.

4. Binder wants his backside kicking for wrecking the moto 3 race.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Didn’t see the race but limited highlights, and looked his usual maniac type smash up the inside

6. Marc's turned the sport on it's head. o_O

[​IMG]

7. He pushed that one back up with his elbow!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

8. Marquez really is the man , he didn’t need to win most would go for the safe second place but not Marquez no one else can ride the same bike any where in the same vicinity , he just had to crush his new opponent in quatararo , I personally rate Marquez as the number 1 of all of them as most have won through skill and being on a superior bike but Marquez wins even though judging by all the other hondas the Honda is currently not the best bike

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 3
  9. Any particular reason you decided to post this spoiler?

Even the title of the thread gives it all away......

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Thanks for the spoiler.
    :worried:

11. Threads merged

12. Too late, the stable door was closed after the horse bolted...

13. Terribly sorry. I guess I should be on here every minute of the day to stop this going on :rolleyes:

Oh and you’re welcome!

14. I was going to mention that he saved it, but I thought that was a given. :laughing:

[​IMG]

15. You’re right, thank you for doing that . Apologies for lack of appreciation of the great job you’re doing.

16. Personally I've never understood anyone getting miffed because they've come to the racing section of a bike forum and find out news about a race or a championship or a whatever that they didn't want to hear.

If one doesn't want to potentially find out a result, discipline oneself. Don't expect everyone else to do it for you.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. .......and it was on at 8am. :thinkingface: Get up ya lazy buggers. :sleeping:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Hit new posts and it will show. And sometimes it can be front page promoted in a few hrs.

It’s not hard tho, is it, just to have a bit of consideration for others and have ‘spoilers ‘ in title.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. If one wishes to not find something out, the only sure way of achieving it is to take appropriate actions oneself.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Endless argument.

I prefer to have consideration for other people, rather than just being selfish. Adding spoiler is an action by one that can save many having their day spoilt. Not hard, is it.

• Agree Agree x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information