1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cagiva 944ie In Western Australia, Hi!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by naughtyG, Jan 23, 2019.

1. welcome - we had one of your countrymen join recently:eek:

Ducatis are obviously taking off in the deep South :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

2. bore da Bruce

3. There are plenty around for sure! Keep seeing many Diablos and Multistradas.
    Only one Elefant 944ie though
    :))

• Like Like x 1
  4. Elephants in Australia, whatever next!, welcome aboard, nice bike mate.

5. That's an awesome conversion! Is Gavin an active member here? I'd love to ask him a few questions.

6. #27 Chris, Jan 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  7. not an active member currently afaik, above link to his blog is best way to contact him, have bought spares from in the past.

8. I’ve an E750 Elefant in the garage alongside the M900 Monsters.

I don’t know Gavin personally, but enjoy reading his blog.

He’s also sometimes active on the Google forum for Elefants:

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/elefantadventurebikes

9. ^ I used that Forum a long time ago when the format was not easily accessible, glad to see it's improved a bit. There are many other Elefant related Forums dotted around the world where Gavin pops up, but hard to track down as constantly busy.

10. There was one a few years ago. I spent some time in Freemantle whilst doing a contract in Perth. If my memory serves me it was right next door to the railway station/ferry terminal (the one at the naval museum)
    I suppose it could have closed down. they had some interesting displays in there, old race cars, bikes, water speed record machines etc. Then even had Crocodile Dundees UTE:grinning: P3030017.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information