1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Donny Wed 3rd April With M.s.v.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 17, 2019.

1. What group are most ppl running thats booked on ?

2. I hope it rains.. I look good in wet leather

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  3. Thinking some may be in wrong groups here... :upyeah::motorcycleduc::bomb:

4. Just rang and if you don't specify you get booked in inters. I've changed mine to advanced.

• Like Like x 1
  5. What times are you fast lads doing round donny ?

6. I don't know, I'll be timing this day for the 1st time. I know on my other TDs here I've started in Inters and moved to fast at lunch. I'm one of the slower fast group but not the slowest.

@graeme4130 is low 1:4n's but he was the fastest guy on track by a mile when I was there with him.

7. I've also fitted a clear screen, rearset risers, fixed the gear indicator and painted the bike red so that's probably 10 seconds a lap :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I can only do 1.45 so might stick to inters till i get a bit quicker then

9. I was in the fast group last time I was at Silverstone, got in the way a bit before lunch but soon got up to speed in the afternoon.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think 1:45 for Donny GP circuit is pretty quick! Certainly quicker than me.

11. 1’45 fast group

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Take me that to get down pit lane

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. If I can get the bike a bit quieter I'm in! Hopefully MHP will come to the rescue.

14. as you can see am alot shitter than ur man pulling 1.39

Was messing about trying to back it into corners no energy was knackered so just went out for a bit of fun

15. Pants OK at 1:52?

16. U mean at the end of the straight lol ?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information