1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 748sps. 1999

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Kevin.mo, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Anyone interested in a 748 sps. 1999 model.

#1 Kevin.mo, Jul 2, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  2. Any more info?

Pics?

Price?

Location ?

3. I don’t mean to be unfair, Apologies in advance, from what I can see the seller has only recently joined the forum today. Very little information about the bike/location.
    Don’t mean to be insensitive about the circumstances of the sake, but I would tread carefully before going further/transferring funds.
    Just my two pence worth. Something doesn’t seem right.

4. 29790B07-B9A5-45C7-B4A9-8F592704793B.png

5. Hi.
    I have me brothers bike for sale. I am in Bathgate ( postcode area).
    It was his pride and joy. if interested you are welcome to come see the bike.
    I am looking for offers as not got a clue what it is worth. I know it is a old desired bike that why I joined this group as you all know what the bike is worth. I will try eBay as one of your members suggested.
    don’t have any other info or records for bike.

6. Hi.
    I have me brothers bike for sale. I am in Bathgate ( postcode area).
    It was his pride and joy. if interested you are welcome to come see the bike.
    I am looking for offers as not got a clue what it is worth. I know it is a old desired bike that why I joined this group as you all know what the bike is worth. I will try eBay as one of your members suggested.
    don’t have any other info or records for bike.

8. Do you have any price in mind?

I tend not to do offers, as some sellers get offended far too easily

9. mmmm...as stated earlier - tread carefully.

10. Reading the other thread, it woukd appear legit, it all depends on price, I don't mind if it is not original, I have a stunning 916 for that

11. Prob accept £5500. Will go see bike tomorrow and get more pictures and mileage
    As I said you are welcome to come and see the bike at my home.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Unfortunately, it is a bit far for me to travel to see the bike, I may be able to get someone closer to see it on my behalf

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. No problem. Just let me know.

14. Where you coming from.

15. Leicestershire

Do Not Sell My Personal Information