1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Sp5 Worth

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Peter king, Feb 21, 2016.

1. It’s in storage at the moment but he’s an old photo

1DD5A318-1F03-4F84-8E1B-F48120232449.jpeg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Bloody Christmas repeats....Sound of Music, Ben Hur, Shek...Girl on A Motorcycle...meks mi’ blood boil, I tell thee..

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I'd to sit down and watch Ben H with a friend as they hadn't ever seen it before,question is where've they been for the past plus,plus thirty years.Anyway after watching his plight and the movie Dunkirk,life is very straight forward for us folks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Very nice what a vista:upyeah:,if only Santa had delivered that one instead of the 501's.

5. Assuming the auction result (£20k) was exclusive of commission etc, he would have paid £22400 for the bike, so is a "profit" of £2600 that excessive? Given that he's had to buy it, transport it, store it, maybe do some prep work for the sale?

6. That's not bad wages for a weeks work is it.

7. If he sells it in a week, I agree! Given it's winter and we're in the middle of a (probably prolonged lockdown, and he's in Kent) he might have it for a while...

8. Someone will buy it sooner or later and lets face it better than having your money in the ripoff banks.Dreadful people.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. you still got your SP5?

10. Mine's an SP4… still got it..:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Anybody on here purchase that one from Protwins back in 2016.?...i looked at it when collecting spareparts,but at the time i thought it was silly money.

12. Can you still buy an original seat and bum pad ?

For that mileage, condition and originality not a bad price as long as fully serviced etc. Last one I saw was £18k and that was 7 years ago.

13. The seat and bum pads are rare but do come up sometimes at a price. Bridgland on here has 3D printed the bum pad base for you to cover as you wish and I think he was looking to repro the seat base as well.
    https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threa...p5-single-seat-conversion.72825/#post-1638681

Do Not Sell My Personal Information