1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ebay Bikes

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Rob, Jun 13, 2014.

1. At least 3 other of this chaps bikes have been mentioned on here in the last week or so, 1 I think, purchased by a forum member in the last couple of days. No alarm bells have been raised. Life is a journey not a destination, now more than ever, life can be so fragile. Get out there and enjoy it. Andy

2. They are lovely in their way, I still have one in 900 guise, hard to price at the moment, if you haven't discovered the Paso* Forum I would suggest you join up and ask the same on there, it's a great source of information on your bike.

*has a lot in common with your chosen bike.

haven't been on for a while:-

http://forums.ducatipaso.org/search.php?search_id=unanswered

3. Thanks. It's a toss up between that 750 sport or a 500 Pantah (I already have a 750ss).

4. I would get the 750 everytime myself, but i can see it's not straight forward as you already have a later version.

5. A bit of irony, I couldn't help noticing a chap from Colorado has asked similar to you back in January, and still unanswered.. after me recommending... :---) There are many past posts worth reading though, don't get me started on the Weber carb..

6. ...and i thought you liked a sticker kit or two.:p

7. this blokes got quite a collection

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. You are mistaking me for that big numb lump with the wonky sockets o_O

9. My Paso had a Weber carb ran perfectly in the years I owned it, my first Ducati 16 inch front hoop. Only time it went wrong was going off the motorway when the throttle stuck open....

10. Glad to hear your carb worked for you, but common consensus is that it's not perfect and from my own experience, the Mikunis deliver far more consistently throughout the whole range and under varying throttle openings (on a std 900 2V).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah think it was on here that I’ve read most peeps thought they were dire, my Paso ran standard cans with just the rear cone sawn off.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. So @Spence sold it for 6k and chucked in some bodywork and this fella’s knocking it for 9.5k after adding some stickers:thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information