1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flybmi Goes Into Liquidation

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by noobie, Feb 16, 2019.

1. It's that new airline BREXIT AIR. Dunno why Flybmi were affected as BREXIT Air are just doing cheap flights to the far east. I think that Dyson is behind it. Gas from may's arse provide the power source.

2. bmi : be yip, I think I can see the likeness …………. :eyes:

:yum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. According to @AirCon , you already have 2 boats!!

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. you listen to AC?,
    anyhoo, i had a boat. and we have a lifeboat. so i guess thats two.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. The English?

6. Contact them? Good luck with that one.

7. If you are a feckless CEO who has been overseeing the demise of the business you control due to your ineptitude, Brexit must be a god send for diverting attention away from your mis-management. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. And final year salary and bonus :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rumors on tinterweb that Flybe have stopped operating...

10. Bloody Brexit :mad:

11. Threads merged

12. They are now ;) discussion was already underway, hence the link :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. I’m not surprised Flybe have gone bust, flew with them for the first time to Spain last year, their cabin baggage allowance is the most restrictive in the business, they also have a history of having different size baggage checkers at different airports meaning you pass on the way out and get collared for a baggage surcharge on the way back! Promised myself never to fly with them again.

14. Going to miss the quick, cheap and short trip over to Ireland with them.
    Love the sound of twin propellers.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Funny you say that because it happened to me. During checkin I had my carry on and we dropped it in the cage in front of the woman behind the desk, no issues and given boarding passes. Bare in mind this is a proper cabin bag designed to work with most airlines policies due to all the travel I do

Got to the gate and as people were heading to the door to go outside to board the plane 2 security guard types were stopping people a 2nd time and they too had a baggage cage, guess what, yep wouldn't fit.

I'd added nothing to it in between nor even opened it, on the 2nd cage it kept getting caught on the wheels and they wouldn't let me continue to board unless I paid something like £50/£60 irc

I was livid, it felt like a stitch up and snide attempt to squeeze out a little more money from anyone they could that day.

Never flew flybe again, which considering up until then I'd probably have taken at least 4 return flights with them per year, I simply ignored any future flight options and booked elsewhere.

16. Flybe bide were you be ............. on the ground. Less pollution in the sky folks.

17. Love how they are blaming this fucking virus for its final down turn

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yeah.... I agree, I mean it may have been the woodglue to support the nails in the coffin but it wasn't the end, it's been going wrong for a while clearly!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information