1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has Anyone Considered Professional Photography Of Their Bike?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dremmel, May 3, 2019.

1. We all have plenty of happy snaps of our bikes but being part way through a build, my mind turns to capturing pictures of the bike when it is complete, both as a whole and in detail by a professional photographer in the right lighting etc plus a bit of creativity.

This not only creates a record of your work but also the possibility of larger framed prints if desired. The image below is just an example but I have seen other studio shots etc.

Has anyone gone down this path and if so was it worth it?

ddrr.jpg

2. Nope.

But I have a GS1200....

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. If you check out the multistrada photo-&-video thread, some of the guys (and gals no doubt) do HDR. Which in certain situations does look amazbomb, if I were to show you my bike. People may faint with the muddy state..I don't do much riding in groups!

[​IMG]
    This is from OYB parts chap Ian's son in law, laser burnt wooded silhouette.

4. Nope, I just download studio shots and tel myself they are my bike. :)

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. #We are in the modern age of digital cameras so that means keep snapping until you get it right for pppppp:confused:erfe:)ction:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Id say no, (love my bikes but thats a bit next level)....but then, its a desmo and youve obvioiusly got a bit to throw around..so why not.

7. I used to do a lot of photography, and was not bad at it, could never make a living at it though, very hard, so many man and dog with there cameras now and camera phones.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. What like this?

Got two more on the go at the moment - in oil paint. Well, they are bikes with oil aren't they?

AL

RdGa.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  9. Yes.
    A few of us got together and hired a photographer. I’m happy with the results 59AA2152-85A2-4076-B5EA-7F5822B6A061.jpeg 9049F5B3-7D8E-4AAF-8926-182AACEBAE0E.jpeg 76BD7A0D-F08C-480A-94CB-5CBC53873251.jpeg E18F2801-DC0A-412D-ADA0-87109C311F0F.jpeg 4AD56A3D-5EB1-4771-9DB1-6A7A69FCAB59.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  10. aye, but the deal is, the photographer has to organize and pay for the valeting of the bike first.
    so far no takers.
    meh, their loss.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. Love that Zagato.

• Like Like x 1
  12. :astonished: you painted this?

13. That's my bike :):upyeah:

14. If anyone needs an experienced automotive photographer in the Luton to London area I know one. She is Polish and mainly does fetish stuff now but is top notch :blush: and she owns a Ducati :cool:

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. I am a failure in life for not knowing a photographer girl who mainly does fetish stuff :(

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Here she is at mine, but I took the pictures, doh :bucktooth:

IMG_3546.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  17. What about the fetish shots though??

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information