1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From South Wales

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by wadesnj, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Have a look at Upper Chapel road as well.

2. Plotting a route for this Sunday (14th), all being well (so long as I can find another parent to take daughter to football match), that will incorporate both of these roads, as well as the Elan Valley, the mountain road from Machynlleth to Llanidloes and then the A483 from Newtown down to Crossgates. Will be leaving Ledbury at 9am, late breakfast at the Strand Cafe Builth Wells, lunch at PDs Diner on the seafront at Aberystwyth. Will post in ride-outs section once I have a route.

#62 Bumpkin, Oct 12, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  3. I’m not jealous no I’m not
    :weary_face:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I'll keep am eye out in the section. Probably would only go as far as breakfast as I wanted to check something out with my satnav near Raglan.

5. Suspect I may have followed bumpkin down that one

6. Be careful lads and lasses, there's an amber flood and high wind warning this weekend here.
    See I told you it's shit around here :)

7. Thank heaven for that DB, otherwise I'd be concerned for you :kissing_heart:

8. According to the forecast that should have died down by Sunday. Nice try in attempting to dissuade me from my cross border raid :D Details of route here.

9. Be careful i hear we are about claim Herefordshire back into the clan.

• Like Like x 2
  10. One of my favourites, last did this in the summer on my M600, yet to do it on the 1000Sie. Great bit over the Black Mountain pass to Bryamman. Which bit did you call the roller coaster? Up to Beulah? Route.JPG

11. :eek:.............Who me!...........never, I am shocked :pensive:

12. What I refer to as the Roller Coaster is the B4358 from Beulah to Newbridge on Wye.

The Trecastle to Brynamman road, the Southerly part anyway, is great. Features on a few Top Gear episodes I believe.

13. Not far from me in Cardiff, might come check out those bins, ,, , and the cafe and bikes.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information