1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help: Temp Id - @everclear Blocked?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Quizzical, Jan 20, 2019.

1. That all depends what this thread is about, I never look, I just follow Bradder's lead so thought it was cooking or summit :)

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You still here? Have you not taken the hint yet? I deleted a couple of my replies early this morning as I felt they may have added to the fire. After all of today’s posts I stand by what I said.
    Can you not find Ducati.nz or even Ducati.au until they ban you as well.
    I had a small situation with ElToro a year or so back, he was right, I was wrong. For you to be responsible for him resigning is wrong wrong wrong. Would I want to do his job no, could I do his job,no.
    You are a verbal bully.

#82 Richard 1200, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  3. May be if @Quizzical paid for a subscription. .........:eyes::bomb:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Straight off the BBC food site
    Screenshot_20190120_203436_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  5. I can't say I agree or disagree with any of this because I don't care enough to read into all of the opinions. But from a common sense and reasonable person's view posts like this aren't really going to help your case are they. The same as another one you put up quoting some 'legal bullshit' about forums and fair warnings or whatever.

I've got nothing against you at all, but this is a motorbike forum and you're treating this as though it's a case of unfair dismissal, grow up an realise how pathetic this is getting!

Right or wrong there's a clique on here as with pretty much every other forum. You either let them get on with it and use this place to gain information, maybe you'll be accepted one day; or don't bother. You come across as trying verrrrry hard to take over.

At the end of the day it's an internet forum and not real life.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Yes, but it doesn't say what it is :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Are we talking different chilli here, chilli concarne or chilli.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Now along with the rest of the recipe, that’s where you’re going wrong!
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. What you have is chilli beef. Which is nice, but from an entirely different continent :scream:

10. That's chilli beef

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. See post #89 :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. So you did mean a Mexican chilli. Got ya

13. Mexican chilli...chilli con carne....:upyeah:

But I have done that one before too and it’s nice :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. My wife makes an awesome chilli,
    INGREDIENTS

2 tbsp.
    extra-virgin olive oil

medium onion, chopped

medium green bell pepper, chopped

stalks celery, chopped

1 tbsp.
    tomato paste

1 1/2 lb.
    ground beef

3 tbsp.
    chili powder

2 tsp.
    ground cumin

1 tsp.
    garlic powder

Kosher salt

Freshly ground black pepper

(28-oz.) can crushed tomatoes

(15-oz.) can kidney beans, with liquid

(15-oz.) can pinto beans, with liquid

Shredded cheddar, for serving

Green onions, sliced, for serving

DIRECTIONS

1. In a large pot over medium heat, heat oil. Add onion, pepper, and celery and cook until softened, 5 minutes. Add in tomato paste, stirring constantly until darker in color, about 2 minutes more. Add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 6 minutes more. Drain fat and return to heat.
    2. Add chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder, and season generously with salt and pepper. Pour in crushed tomatoes, then fill can halfway with water, swirling to catch any remaining tomato, and add to pot. Add beans and their liquid and stir to combine. Bring chili to a boil then reduce heat to low and let simmer until flavors meld and liquid is slightly reduced, about 40 minutes. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
    3. Serve chili topped with cheddar and green onions.
    delish-wendys-chili-vertical-1538165572.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Well that’s my bloody starving, I’m off to the fridge, see ya later.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Tbh, if you walked into a pub or somewhere for food and said ‘do you do chilli?’ I’d have a fiver that they expect you are talking chilli con carne ;)

Unlesss it was a Thai or Chinese place..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. If he posts his recipe we can all go make it, chilli dinner tomorrow, I've mince in the fridge and a jar of dolmio sause. Chilli sounds nicer

• Love You Love You x 1
  18. But you didn't say if you were in a Chinese, you just said chilli. That confused me.

19. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3228/chilli-con-carne
    With the mentioned amendments.

Longer you can simmer....better it is....and tastes even better when reheated :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  20. Well said... apart from the bit where you said it ain't real life... of course it is... granted it's not life or death but it is real ain't it? We are all alive and chatting shit... it's of little Importance in the bigger scheme of things but you are what you eat

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information