1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lithium Battery???

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tboooe, Jan 3, 2020.

1. I've heard you can squeeze car tyres on as they are cheaper than fancy motorbike tyres and last longer :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Some one once posted "how long does a tank of fuel last".... and I answered truthfully "just under an hour if you are riding it right".

#22 AirCon, Jan 3, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. What are these Lithium batteries you speak of? I've never heard of them on here. :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. My car tyres are twice as much each compared to the bikes :rolleyes:

5. :no_mouth:

6. :no_mouth:

7. You need a car like mine :bucktooth:

8. :worried:

9. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. I had one and proud to admit it... didn't have a car license, but did have a broken leg and arm then needed to get to work.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I bought a Lithium battery for my Monster. It was very good but I had to buy the right charger otherwise I would invalidate the warranty. Smashed up the bike and never saw the battery again :-( I now need a battery for my ST3 and would look into it again. They are more expensive but light and about 2/3 the size of a normal battery.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Temper, Temper. o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. I'm innocent! The police have cleared me of any wrongdoing - I think, but have yet to see their report :pensive:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information