1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster 1100 Evo

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by garry, Oct 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shit! Tell us what they offer...someone may be interested :upyeah:

2. £5k. i,ll believe it when the cash is banked, but after many may phone calls, their opening offer was 4.1. after talking to them and describing condition, exchanging pics etc they came back to me today with 5k.

Hi Gary,

just a quick email as requested confirming our earlier conversation, we can offer £5000 for your monster with the extras included, thats collected from you with no fees or charges.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ah well, another chapter in my life comes to an end.. bikes now sold, wbab no problems at all.. now to move on to something else

4. You did well to get that much from them, they offered me £600 for my old 885 triumph tiger, I sold it on eBay to a dealer in Holland a week later for 2k and he paid for it to be picked up, ironically he used WBAB to transport it for him.

5. its no surprise mucker, a bike is only worth what someone else is prepared to pay at the time, no doubt i would have got a higher price come spring. but i,m also in the middle of a house move, so could do without the hassle, it suited me at the time.

6. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information