1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Panigale R

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Daz67, May 12, 2020.

1. Daves got a tonne of Pani stuff. I’ll nudge him, he’s currently playing on the sim :joy:

@Monners

#21 Advikaz, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Great bikes Mate, looking forward to the pics. Though I can just go out to the garage and look at mine :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Nice. Did you go for one of the 2 you mentioned previously or did you find another option?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's the one at Ducati Manchester, he sent a video of the bike but , iam going to go down and see it for myself

• Like Like x 2
  5. Coolio. :) :upyeah:

6. Do these bikes suffer much stone chip rash , like behind the front wheel etc , I know it depends on how your riding as well , ( two foot off the man in front ha )

7. Mine has a few stone chips on the nose too.

8. Ditto but I have been using mine to go to work when the suns shining

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nice one Brett:upyeah:

10. Took mine out today , slowly getting used to it now

• Like Like x 3
  11. Hoping to find a track to take mine for a trundle....:mad:

12. Doesn’t take long to get to Milton Keynes with no traffic from mine :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Well going down in the morning to see the bike ,made sure all bits are included, i,e trickle charger, mirror blanks , a red USB stick in a box ,all hand books , there is the Oem number plate holder and a standard screen , the battery is dead so new one going on ,all services up to date, new tyres, mot , it's got a biketrac tracker fitted , 3 months warranty (thought I might of got 12)
    so hope it's as good as the videos they have sent ,

• Like Like x 2
  14. Plonker.

15. Pulled the Plonker :thinkingface:

16. Thats the one..

17. Well got it gets delivered on Wednesday, very happy

• Like Like x 5
  18. congratulations mate

19. Well done. You join the club:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information