1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portable Air Compressor

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by bradders, Jan 13, 2020.

1. I have one of the small orange , RAC branded ones ... works fine for occasional use, small enough and connects straight to an optimate SAE lead , so no faffing to connect assuming you have a lead already attached

2. Bought it. First try last night and total rubbish. Showing 3bar when it was less than 2. Changed to PSI showing something different again. Put a pound in, lose half a pound....

May be a calibration thing so have factory reset and will be trying again later.

3. To update this.

easy enough to use, I had to factory reset to calibrate them it worked ok. Used about half the battery, according to the gauge, to go from 20 to 40 psi on a 19” rim.

worthwhile for emergencies imho. Bit bigger than I hoped so I’ve got to find some way of storing on the bike. Now need to get a puncture repair kit and all good.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information