1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Never did drugs, too busy spending my money on houses, bikes and cars......
    Have I missed out?
    Hated the ones the NHS filled me with... yuck.

If I've got money when I retire I might try them then.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dude everything is a drug. Getting a like on this forum is a drug. Some just take different roads, some buy bikes, some drink, some take drugs, some buy watches, some buy a Porsche, they are just hairdressers though, then it's to the jets and bits, It's all related to the drug. We should all accept that. More money, more expensive drug.

I just want to be a hippy and fanny around.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Had my nails done and had a drive in this
    3537E54D-1446-44C5-BC2E-2ECD47D7B1F1.jpeg
    704A8F16-5F2C-49C5-AFA0-D1264B5D58D1.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Alright, on those grounds I'll grant you a pardon alleged dutch person. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I amaze myself some days :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I asked the wife what she wanted for Xmas this morning and she told me - "a 42 inch Phillips".

Where the fuck am I going to get a screwdriver that big?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. WARNING!

There's a link going around which says "Click to download the latest Cliff Richard Christmas track"

Whatever you do don't click on it, - it's actually a link to download the latest Cliff Richard Christmas track.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I was arrested yesterday for shoplifting in ASDA

The Police Officer said, "You are being charged with stealing two bottles of wine"

I said, "You can't charge me for stealing two bottles"...

Officer, "Why not"?

"It was buy one get one free"

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Just checked my bank account to find HMRC have credited it with a £72 tax rebate. Thank you very much :D Andy

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm off to a Xmas lunch in half an hour.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Seriously, you know what I mean.
    Never felt the rush of the Opiates..... the out of your skull on MDMA....
    Had some very strange mushrooms in a New York restaurant once.... I think the chef added his stash to our meal..... the taxi door melted and we got back to the hotel in 2 seconds... Mrs felt the same.... very Matrix like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Met dad this morning and caught a break. Today, no picking of his nose, no pulling his nose hair out or his ear hair, no testing every version of a burp whilst I was eating my breakfast.

Instead whilst eating my breakfast, he scratches his head then says to me, look at this scab I just picked off, it's got hair in it!

I am convinced he does all these things when I am eating on purpose, so my new years resolution is to build a garage in memory of dad, who will be buried in the concrete slab the shed will rest on.

13. Some trip that :joy: although scary if someone had intentionally drugged your meal. Maybe he fancied ya :worried:

14. And the estate agent who valued my house yesterday was called...................

Max Rogers

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Photoshoot for me and you:upyeah: DSCN5235[1].JPG

• Like Like x 3
  16. Delivered a coffin from Hackney to Darlington, one of my more unusual jobs must admit, basically an undertaker purchasing off another undertaker.

5F50B70F-DD01-43DB-8337-6EDEAB4E667A.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information