1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Happy birthday RT

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. If only Halfords sold cars :thinkingface: (they'd be really shit :D)

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Today I had my first gym session half hour long to run alongside my physio

My legs certainly know they have worked
    I’m not allowed to do sit ups or crunches because of my spine and pelvic lesions so my instructor looked at ways to engage my core to help with my spine and pelvis

Oh and my girl passed her theory test :)

• Like Like x 19
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Ps I’m tired out now

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 2
  5. Happy birthday Roadtrip.Have a great day.

6. Have a good one rt, and if not, get shitfaced so you can't remember it :D

7. Today my lad passed the final part of his bike test, now the search begins for his first bike and to book his first track day :).
    Looks like a r1 is top of his list.

• Like Like x 6
  8. If Halfords sold shit cars, then the place would be full of Fiat Puntos.
    Piece of Italian shite :poop: : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Been watching the Swiss airforce F18’s do their thing from the viewing area at Leeming. They are here for a couple of weeks on exercise and currently rattling our windows as they head up to Feldom demolition ranges.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Fanny is making some noise tonight !

D4B93E52-6057-46A1-9AA9-F7FEB8F651F3.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You spent £500 on as car? I’ve not done that since my 1.8 TC Marina back in 1980 :D Its not a “must be 100% reliable drive” then noobie?

12. I had a 1.8TC Marina at 18, in 1982 :) Yellow with a Black Vinyl roof...

13. fanny fart......

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mine was Midnight blue (which was actually purple). Very fond memories of a terrible car!

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I think her afterburners are on tonight

16. Mine went like stink after a service :blush: crashed it after 1 month into a parked car and got a 3.5 V8 SD1 for a few hundred quid :thinkingface: wrecked the auto box reversing and slamming it into drive to wheel spin after 6 months so got a 4.2 Series 1 Daimler from the Auction for £300, me and my mate wrecked his 500 Four Honda, his dads Allegro and his Dads house with that after 2 weeks o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. 2 owner, last owner for 10 years , a small lady and interior looks only a year or so old. drives like a ferrari when stopped at the red lights, and goes through the drive through at macedee's just as slow as any 30k bmw :D

• Like Like x 2
  18. My dad had one!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information